Scuba Diving in Gran Canaria
with the local experts!
COVID-19 Diving Centre Update
The dive centre will be open again from 1st July! The Canary Islands have had some of the lowest infection rates in Spain, and new infections are now minimal. This makes us one of the safest holiday diving destinations in these changed times.
We have implementing lots of small procedure changes to make it safe for everyone, and are looking forward to diving with you all again soon. Use our contact form to reserve your place as one of our changes is a reduced number of divers each day.
See our short Question & Answer video about diving during the CoronaVirus.
- Spanish newspaper 'El Páis' picked Gran Canaria as it's Easter diving destination, and said 'Playa del Cabrón is one of the best known sites with areas for beginners and advanced divers' (March 2018)
- Highly rated PADI 5 Star Dive Centre - won the PADI Outstanding Achievement award in 2018 .
- El Cabrón is a hotspot for marine life, see the full range of Canary marine life including endangered and protected species including angel sharks, rays, spiny pufferfish, moray eels, nudibranchii, sea-horses and barred hogfish.
- From our centre just a few minutes drive away at Casa Limon in Arinaga we dive throughout the year in waters warmed by the gulf stream and our sunny weather.
- Our team of mature experienced instructors make sure you get the most out of your diving by supporting you and showing you some of the secrets of the area.
Our diving centre is in Arinaga, right next to the Marine Reserve, which means that you can experience this fabulous treasure-trove of marine life and sample the exceptional diving opportunities within minutes of leaving our dive school.
We dive here all the time, and have over sixteen years of local knowledge, so your expert guide will know how to make your day with us special, and show you some of the wonderful sights on any dive.
'Outstanding' PADI 5* Dive Centre
Casa Limon, our PADI dive centre in Arinaga has some of the best facilities and probably the best ambiance in the Canaries. The large garden is relaxed and friendly, and there is a choice of shady corners or a sun-deck to chill out in between the dives, while connecting with friends on the free wifi.
Nearby, in the centre of the reserve, the Playa del Cabrón is a great place to learn to dive with one of our highly rated instructors, on a PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Diver course, because it is sheltered and safe, yet has a prolific and colourful marine life. You can also take part in a more advanced course in the deeper waters, where some of the more unusual creatures are found, or take a snorkelling course or your first dive underwater on a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience or 'try-dive'.
If you want a centre for PADI diving in the Canaries make sure you check our range of courses and see why we were awarded the PADI Europe Outstanding Achievement Award in 2018.
and see lots more underwater photos of marine life in Gran Canaria
26-02-2018 Cleopatra_CB Published by Tripadviser.com See full review
All the Best Dive Sites
We also organise excursions to all the other major diving locations in Gran Canaria, such as Sardina del Norte, The wrecks of Las Palmas or Mogan, and can arrange deep dives, wreck dives, night dives and special dives for underwater photographers. However many of our divers tell us that this site is one of the best for Canary Islands diving due to the unique combination of dramatic scenery, quantity of marine life and huge diversity of species.
A complete diving service
To help you get the best out of your visit to go diving in Gran Canaria, we aim to give a complete service which includes:
- Free collection service from the Hotels in the South
- Awarded the 2018 Outstanding Achievement Award by PADI Europe
- Friendly team of Elite PADI Instructors with years of local experience
- We are authorised by the Canarian Government for Tourism Active, Diver Training and excursions.
- Holder of three PADI 'Certificates of Excellence'
- The only PADI 5-Star Dive Centre on Gran Canaria's east coast.
In the present economic conditions you don't waste your hard earned diving money by not getting to see the best places to dive on the island, or using the best facilities. Why put up with sites with uninteresting seascape and only meagre fish life (such as in the South West of Gran Canaria) when you can dive in the Marine Reserve? And don't put up with second-rate on-shore facilities. If you browse through the photo gallery, or look at the dive sites, you will get a good feel for the marine life and variety here.
So get in contact with us now, by email, fax or phone, and our experts will arrange your exploration plan in one of Europe's top diving locations. Remember that we operate a free collection service! If you are anywhere in Maspalomas, Playa del Ingles, Sonnenland, San Agustin, San Fernando, El Tablero, Bahia Feliz, Vecindario, Agüimes, and Meloneras, then it takes an average transfer time of about 25 minutes. If you want to come diving from Las Palmas, Puerto Rico, Taurito, Anfi del Mar, Patalavaca, Arguineguin then we can still collect you, free of charge, and it will only take about 45 minutes.
NO Deposit, Cancellation or Change fees!